Saturday, July 20, 2024

Farewell from the Process Team - July 2024



 This week, the Process Technologist team organized another Farewell party.


So, who’s leaving this time?


Apparently, it’s me. 


Alhamdulillah, huge thanks and high fives to the team for organizing the gathering. Was really nice to meet up with everyone again, especially with my buddies from the Oil Team, to hear from all of you and your kind words of encouragement and testimonials, and to receive such thoughtful and well-made gifts (gotta love that adorable cartoon portrait ☺️).


It’s been a real blast working with the team, especially the Gas team whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with throughout these first few years in my role as a manager. I’ve learnt so much in our time together, and I hope I’ve been able to provide some positive contribution to enrich your professional lives, as you did for mine, and for anything good, continue that legacy and do even better. And for all my flaws, mistakes and annoying antics, I sincerely apologize and ask that you do share your constructive feedback to prevent me from causing further damage to others 😂. 


Wishing the team all the best as you continue carrying the torch, moving the organization forward. Really hope that everyone can thrive and achieve even greater heights. Stay sincere, stay humble, keep improving, help each other to shape our great place to work, and be the leaders the organization needs. May Allah grant us success, barakah (blessings) and ‘aafiyah (well-being) in dunya and akhirah 🤲🏼









No comments: