Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Terima Kasih & Selamat Tinggal, SKAku sayang

 



Today is my last day at PCSB SKA. After 16 wonderful years here - since reporting duty at SKO in 2008, steadfastly in Miri and SKA all these years - it's now time for me to go. 

Effective August 2024, I will be assigned as Manager, Feasibility Studies under Front End, Development Division in KL, evaluating new discoveries and new frontiers – just as I will be making exciting new discoveries and adventures myself, insha Allah 😊.


From the bottom of my heart, I thank all the leaders, colleagues and subordinates that have supported, inspired, guided, challenged me, and believed in me throughout these years, which I confidently say, are the best years of my life (so far, at least 😊). Here in SKA, I've met some of the most inspiring, generous, talented professionals, and I'm honored to have you as my friends, colleagues, leaders and subordinates. It has been a very fulfilling, satisfying, and wholesome experience at SKA, and I appreciate every moment of our time here together (including, in hindsight, those challenging ones too) that has every bit contributed to pushing my boundaries towards shaping me to become who I am today.


Admittedly, it's a bittersweet moment. I am equally parts excited to pursue this new path, tapi pada masa yang sama, terasa berat saying goodbye to this region and this beautiful city of Miri where I started off my career as a clueless chemical engineering fresh graduate. 


Please do share with me your thoughts and feedback of our working experience together. If there were any positive contributions, please do carry on (and further improving) that legacy further. 

 

… And for every not-so-great experience and shortcomings you've experienced with me, firstly: I sincerely apologize for them. 

Please do share your constructive feedback with me, so I can improve, before I cause further destruction and chaos to the organization 😆.

 




 A special thanks, appreciation, and shout-out to our LT's, my fellow colleagues at QTG and my awesome Process Technologist team from Engineering Studies, QTG10. 

Thank you to our LTs for believing in me to appoint me in managing our process technology and facilities engineering team over the years. I am honored, humbled and privileged to be working with such a great team. Going to miss you guys!


Last but not least, please continue to make SKA a great place to work, and driving our beloved PETRONAS towards MFT50:30:0 as a world class energy solutions partner. 


Stay sincere, stay humble, keep improving, help each other to shape our great place to work, double down your passion for progress, and be the leaders the organization needs.


Take care of yourselves, take care of each other. Continue to leave behind a positive legacy and wake for our future generations 


 May Allah grant us success, barakah (blessings) and ‘aafiyah (well-being) in dunya and akhirah 🤲🏼


-Faisal Abdul Latif-

31 July 2024

No comments: