Tuesday, May 21, 2024

“Book Signing” 20/5/24




Wow, that was unexpected πŸ˜…


The team were so happy to receive their book gifts.. One of them asked me to sign the book. Then, another staff caught on the idea. Before long, there was quite a queue πŸ˜‚. 


Alhamdulillah, was a nice session to share and geek out a bit about what’s awesome about these books πŸ€­πŸ€“. My hopes is that it helps them continue growing and enriching themselves in their personal and professional lives.


My message to the team, and to everyone else: Don’t feel bad if you’re not into reading (yet). Most of my professional life, I barely read a book, too - until COVID came. But once I cracked the code, found the right techniques, cues, and methods to stay motivated, it became a habit that stuck with me and made a really big impact on my life, and something I genuinely enjoy. 

In other words: It’s not you, it’s just your technique. And technique can always be learnt, revised, and improved. 


All the best in your learning journey! πŸ“š

No comments: