Wednesday, September 27, 2023

🏅Long Service Award @ 15 years in PETRONAS Employee Awards & Recognition Night (EARN) - Miri Marriott, 25 September 2023




Alhamdulillah, what a great ride it has been for the past 15 years. It was nice meeting up with friends who reported duty around the same time, early 2008 - Syahnaz, Maliq, Fendi, Gan, Larissa, Miza, Meimoan, and others. It was such a humbling moment to see how far we've all come since the first day we set foot in Miri beginning our careers - and surprisingly, how "loyal" we've been over the years: still here, and still got it! Nang steady, ktk org tok 💪🔥


I am grateful for the opportunity to meet such awesome people, professionals and friends throughout the journey. To undergo tremendous growth, learning and development, challenged outside of our comfort zone, bringing out the best in us. To be driven with passion and purpose, unified through shared values, holistic cultural beliefs. To explore places I never thought I'd have the opportunity to go. To be a part of this great organization as we bear the ups and downs together. 


And of course, for opening up the opportunity to experience living in this awesome city of MIRI. When I first received the offer letter at PETRONAS Carigali Sarawak Operations (SKO), I remember I was hesitant and reluctant to move to this city, so far from home, in a place where I barely knew anyone. Little did I expect that this little city would be the place I would call home for the majority of my grown up adult life and raise a family here in this beautiful city, and meet some of the best friends in my life - including my awesome podcast brothers at @thebarakaheffect 


A huge shout out and thank you - jazakumullahu khayran - to all my friends, colleagues, peers, and leaders who have contributed to my professional and personal experience throughout this amazing journey. Much Love and Respect to you all! ❤️🫡

I hope I too, am given the opportunity to give back, to inspire and nurture future leaders. May Allah bless our efforts together, open up opportunities to leave behind a great legacy for our future generations to come. 🤲🏼

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum, boleh saya ada personal conversation?